Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The commercial/contractual terms include (but not limited to) price, shipping costs, date, period, mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services including after sales services related to product(s) and services, etc., over which we have complete control and same may be the subject to change.
Your use of a Maysha Fashion website “www.mayshafashion.com” (hereinafter referred to as "Maysha Fashion") and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions:
- If you transact on Maysha Fashion, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the website for such transaction.
- By use of the website you shall be contracting with Maysha Fashion, a company incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 with registered these terms and conditions constitute your binding obligations.
User Eligibility :
- Use of the Maysha Fashion Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Maysha Fashion Website.
- If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Maysha Fashion and shall not transact or use Maysha Fashion website.
- As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Maysha Fashion, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Maysha Fashion.
- Maysha Fashion reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Maysha Fashion if it is brought to notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
User Account and Registration Obligations:
- If you use Maysha Fashion, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password and you shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password.
- You agree to use the services provided by Maysha Fashion, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only. The company may assign any or all of its rights under these terms to its affiliates without consent of the user.
- When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Maysha Fashion, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Maysha Fashion through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Maysha Fashion periodically and as and when required. Maysha Fashion may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
- Membership on the Maysha Fashion is free.
- Maysha Fashion does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Maysha Fashion.
- However Maysha Fashion reserves the right to charge fee and change its policies from time to time.
- In particular, Maysha Fashion may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Maysha Fashion. In such an event Maysha Fashion reserves, without notice to you, the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be.
- Changes to the Fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented on Maysha Fashion. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Maysha Fashion.
Use of Maysha Fashion:
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Maysha Fashion shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- Belongs to another person and to which you does not have any right to.
- Misleading in any way.
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming".
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
- Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or rights of publicity.
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone.
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Maysha Fashion's prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of "virtual" items related to the Sites.
- Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Maysha Fashion, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal.
- Interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Maysha Fashion Website or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items.
- Violates any law for the time being in force.
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Impersonate another person.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of Maysha Fashion website, or any other systems or networks connected to Maysha Fashion by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Maysha Fashion website or any network connected to Maysha Fashion website nor breach the security or authentication measures on Maysha Fashion website or any network connected to Maysha Fashion Website.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of Maysha Fashion Website or systems or networks.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Maysha Fashion
- You shall not engage in advertising to other users of Maysha Fashion to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related being displayed on Maysha Fashion.
- You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users via Maysha Fashion.
- You further declare that the Product will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
You shall remain solely responsible for the content posted on Maysha Fashion. Please be advised that such Content posted does not necessarily reflect the views of Maysha Fashion. In no event shall Maysha Fashion assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on Maysha Fashion.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through Maysha Fashion, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Maysha Fashion shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on Maysha Fashion.
It is possible that other user (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on Maysha Fashion and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of Maysha Fashion, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. Maysha Fashion does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Maysha Fashion Website you acknowledge and agree that Maysha Fashion is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Maysha Fashion. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Maysha Fashion.
Maysha Fashion.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group(s) of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site:
- All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Maysha Fashion is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Maysha Fashion, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Links from Third Party Sites:
- We welcome links to Maysha Fashion. You may establish a hypertext link to Maysha Fashion website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by Maysha Fashion. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the Maysha Fashion, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of Maysha Fashion and the owner of the mark or materials.
- We view protection of your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that you and Your Personal Information is one of our most important assets. We store and process Your Information on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules there under.
While availing any of the payment method(s) offered, Maysha Fashion will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank(s)", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason(s).
- All payments made against the purchases/services on Maysha Fashion by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. Maysha Fashion does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Maysha Fashion.
Payment gateway takes 24 to 48 hours to confirm the payment to check for fraudulent transactions. Shipment/Delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment confirmed against the order placed with Maysha Fashion. Usually all orders are processed and shipped within 2 working days (excluding Saturday & Sunday), once payment is confirmed. However, certain categories of products have different lead-times for delivery due to the nature of the product. Do check the delivery timelines for each product while ordering.
Breach of Conduct:
Without limiting other remedies, Maysha Fashion may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership or refuse to provide you with access to the Maysha Fashion website in following events, but not limited to:
- If Maysha Fashion is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide; or
- If it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for you, other Users or Maysha Fashion.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction:
- This site is controlled and operated by Maysha Fashion. The Maysha Fashion names and logos and all the related product(s) and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of M/s G. S. Tech India Private Limited. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this website. Access to this website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
- You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so.
Risk of loss:
- All items purchased from Maysha Fashion.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Maysha Fashion makes every effort to present accurate and timely information regarding the products we have for sale. However, Maysha Fashion.com does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free; it is possible that discrepancies or inaccuracies may arise if Maysha Fashion receives inaccurate information from our suppliers or other outside sources. Should you encounter any information on our site that you deem inaccurate, please inform us at email@example.com
- Pricing on the product is as it shows, however due to any technical issue, typographical error or product information received from our suppliers' prices of the product may vary. Maysha Fashion will try to be accurate, however if you come across any difference in pricing on the Maysha Fashion Website pre and post orders, we request you to contact us within 48 (Forty Eight) hours of placing your order. Maysha Fashion shall then refund the difference amount within 7-21 working days of intimation. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by Account Payee Cheque. If Maysha Fashion comes across any such difference in pricing, it has all the rights to rectify the same or cancel the order. Check your bank statement thoroughly to make sure that you have received your refund amount.
7 Day Replacement Guarantee
Maysha Fashion offers you Replacement within 7 days from the Date of Order on the product(s) ordered on Maysha Fashion. This means that within 7 days from the date of delivery you can ask for replacement of the product(s) subject to following terms and conditions:
- You can ask for replacement of product(s) in case of any manufacturing defect viz. if the product is mis-colored, then the same product(s) will be shipped to you as a replacement for the defective product(s).
- Replacement can be for the entire product(s) or part(s) of the product subject to availability of the same with Maysha Fashion and notification of the same within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- Replacement is offered for the product(s) sold by Maysha Fashion only.
Disclaimer on 7 Day Replacement Guarantee:
- Any decision on 7 Day Replacement Guarantee on the Product(s) sold by Maysha Fashion is at the sole discretion of Maysha Fashion and decision Maysha Fashion shall be final and binding.
- Maysha Fashion reserves the right to withdraw from 7 Day Replacement Guarantee at any time without giving any intimation of whatsoever nature.
- The terms of warranty and replacement are governed by manufacturer and Maysha Fashion cannot act outside the preview of decision provided by manufacturer.
- Due to Import and Export regulations and restrictions, Maysha Fashion is unable to extend its Returns Policy for any items sourced outside of India.
Points to Note in Regard to 7 Day Replacement Guarantee:
- You can contact our Customer Care (firstname.lastname@example.org) before initiating the return. Maysha Fashion may arrange courier pick-up for the customer depending on the location or Maysha Fashion will instruct the customer on the process of returning the product.
- Before accepting shipment, kindly ensure that the Maysha Fashion or its partner's packaging is not damaged or tampered. If the customer observes the package is damaged or tampered, he or she should refuse to accept delivery and mail Maysha Fashion customer care and we request to keep your order id handy while calling as our customer care executive may ask for it.
- In cases, where the order delivered is in damaged condition or the contents are missing, customer must inform Maysha Fashion within 24 hrs of delivery of the order and if the customer is unable to do so, then there shall be no liability of Maysha Fashion to replace the order.
- Opened packages will be accepted for returns only in cases where an incorrect product(s) has been shipped to customer.
- Maysha Fashion will refund the cost of the returned item. Please note that Maysha Fashion will provide a refund facility only for product(s) ordered from the Maysha Fashion website.
- The customer needs to return any product(s) bought from Maysha Fashion within a period of 7 days from the receipt of the shipment.
- Maysha Fashion does not accept any returns after 7 days of receiving the shipment.
Cash On Delivery (COD): (Currently we are not accepting COD Orders)
- Maysha Fashion’s Cash on Delivery service enables buyers to pay for their product(s) worth upto Rs. 20,000 on receiving the consignment (Minimum Amount for COD is Rs.400/-). If your Order is of less than Rs.400/-, then COD service will be charged @ Rs.50 + 12.36% (Service Tax). In case of cancellations after the goods are delivered, Maysha Fashion will accept the consignment only if it is not opened or tampered with and would refund the token amount (if paid). Maysha Fashion will not be liable to take back the goods if the package is unwrapped or meddled with.
- If by due diligence, we find that the user is misusing the COD service, we might disable the user’s id or charge a processing fee. Maysha Fashion may not be able to offer the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment service for a few products.
Delivery of Products:
- Maysha Fashion shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods in the event of flood, fire, wars, acts of natural calamity or any cause that is beyond the control of Maysha Fashion.
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
- We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your card Account.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or shipping address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
Cancellation of order:
- Maysha Fashion reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where Maysha Fashion is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed or cancelled does not comply with the Maysha Fashion policy or for any other reason. However, Maysha Fashion will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund will be made in reasonable time.
- In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed / approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed and shipped out by us. We have the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall Maysha Fashion be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with this agreement, even if Maysha Fashion has been informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
- In no event shall Maysha Fashion or any of its sources be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including but not limited to: damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of the information made available on this web site.
- Information on the Maysha Fashion website may not be copied, altered or reproduced without the express written consent of Maysha Fashion and its affiliates.
The amount would be refunded within 7-21 working days (excluding Saturday and Sunday) from the date of cancellation. Please check your bank statement thoroughly to make sure that you have received your refund amount.
- For outright cancellations by you: If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
- If the cancellation is after your product has shipped, you can do one of the following: If your product has shipped but has not yet been delivered, contact Customer Support and inform them of the same.
- No refunds in case of Stitched or Customised or Tailored Items.
- Maysha Fashion may terminate this Agreement and these terms and conditions and / or the provision of any of the services at any time for any reason, including any improper use of this portal or your failure to comply with these terms and conditions. Such termination shall not affect any right to relief to which Maysha Fashion and its third party providers and distributors may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this User Agreement and these terms and conditions, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to Maysha Fashion and its third party providers or distributors, as applicable.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- When ordering goods from Maysha Fashion for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from Maysha Fashion, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In case you do not pay Import Duties & Taxes levied by your respective country, your product will be seized by your country, as per their laws & rules. No refund can be done in these cases.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Site to email@example.com.